Friday, December 11, 2009

I CAN'T HELP IT

my state of mind is just going to real shambles .it's very near to it's boiling point so to cut out my frustration ,i wrote this


I CAN'T HELP IT


Each & everybody is irritating me
Even my mind is grating me
Although i don't want to shout
But there's no choice left out
I just wanna say
I can't help it
i can't help it


Someday sometime in future I'll win
but now this fucking misery is sucking in
bloody expectations are rising on
But the performance as usual going down
so for now i just wanna speak aloud
i can't help it
i can't help it


I don't know where am i going
i don't know what am i doing
BUT one thing i know definitely is
no one gives a damn about it
NOW there's only one choice left out
Just shout shout and shout
i can't help it
i can't help it
i just really can't help it

No comments:

Post a Comment